By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How much does your avatar on VGChartz say about you?

The question is simple. How much does your avatar say about you? Out of the avatars I've had, I think most of them, except the one with Tidus, have suggested that I like Nintendo. Possibly not the Agent Ford one, but that one was just too cool to pass up!

Sure, Nintendo aren't the only ones I like in gaming, but they have made more games that I love than any other company is even close to doing. A lot of people seemed to love my Don Flamenco avatar, but at least one person seemed to loathe it with a passion as well.

What does your avatar say about you? Would you change your avatar if someone told you it didn't fit you? What were your reasons for choosing your current avatar? Discuss away!

For me, I just love this pic of Samus and decided to put it as my avatar after replaying Zero Mission last night. Good times.

Around the Network

well all of most of mine are from anime so that says that i like anime the other 3 were zelda which would mean i like zelda and the other 2 were form final fantasy 7 and 13 versus

Mine says Lightning is awesome.

Also, im the most hyped for Final Fantasy 13

It says I'm ugly.

Prior to Novemberish 08, my avatar was always motorcycle related, so I guess it said I love motorcycles. Now my avatar is my wife, and I love her. I don't really care for the current picture (it looks a lot better full size) but I'm keeping it for now and I plan on switching it in a few months.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Mine says one of my philosophies in life.

I've been a marvel fan for over 20 years, and loved the Iron Man movie, and I'm looking forward to Iron Man II?!?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Mine says that I'm an attractive guy that no one cares about.

Shake and bake, it just happend.

Mine says that I LOVE Pokemon.

Mine says I'm obsessed with my Home Theatre setup