By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How much does your avatar on VGChartz say about you?

My favorite recurring FF character. Also depicts how I deal with the internet. As a driveby commenter/poster.

Also if you piss me off I'll attack with the 1000 Needle Attack and you will die.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
^ That's a girl?

OT: Nothing much, I just thought it looked cool.

Well......I think...it seems she has female traits...no?

mine says i love Louis Royo's art

Boutros said:
c03n3nj0 said:
^ That's a girl?

OT: Nothing much, I just thought it looked cool.

Well......I think...it seems she has female traits...no?

I dunno man, looks like the typical girly dude from Japanese games to me.

My avatar expresses my love for anime and my attempts to be a welcoming personality for newcomers.  I think I've figured I will change avatars once a year, but it will keep being from anime.  Next one will probably be from Basquash, love that series.  Will have to see if anything better has caught my eye after the holidays this year.

Mine doesn't have a mouth, so it is mute.

Around the Network

Mine says, "Yeah I'm a badass, what about it?"

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

chu, pi chu chu pi pi chu.

Mine combines my 3 favorite non-videogame things in the entire world. Family Guy, Star Wars and taking a good shit.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

It doesn't say much about me, except perhaps that I can recognize that Hector is awesome.

Mine says i support demon foxes that focus their attacks on strategy rather than force. + i like silver hair