By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal TaLK SEASON 2 *Ep 1*- Interview with the man REALLY behind the SITE!

The interview was great, with very adequate questions. It's interesting the get to know the background of how VGC has evolved and about the people behind it.

Around the Network

Come on, somebody guess the last picture!

I'll give you a clue- he has the same first name as a high ranking member of this site.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Jebus?

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

^Close.

Lol, no. HIGH RANKING. As in, one of the red-names.

Just to remind you, UnReal Talk is a biweekly show, so there will be no episode this week.

Also, nobody has guessed the last picture... and I've chosen a winner for the caption contest.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Just to remind you, UnReal Talk is a biweekly show, so there will be no episode this week.

Also, nobody has guessed the last picture... and I've chosen a winner for the caption contest.

Thanks! Even more orange peel frogs to infest the thread :)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Thanks, axumblade. Even if you are late

And WereKitten won like everything, lol.

No, the character isn't from BioShock, he's from a PS2/Xbox/Windows 2004 Third Person Shooter.

ESRB M, PEGI 18+,CERO 15.

I can give you one more clue if you are still stuck. (Remember, he shares a first name with a site admin)

Interview With TalonMan

3) Are you happy with VGC 2.0?

Thrilled with it! True, there are still lots of things that need to be done and loads of features that we wanted to include but had to temporarily cut in order to make the E3 deadline, but overall how can you NOT be happy with where the site is now??? Yeah, we got lots of grumbling from certain members, but that's ALWAYS to be expected. There were people crying and complaining when Brett moved from vgcharts.org to vgchartz.com - it's the nature of the business. People get 'comfortable' and do not like change - but given time, they eventually come to accept and then can look back and say, 'WOW, that site really WAS outdated and sorely in need of this update!'

Gotta to admit. I was one of those people.

It really did grow on me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!