By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal TaLK SEASON 2 *Ep 1*- Interview with the man REALLY behind the SITE!

Slimebeast said:
Great show. You're following darth's format pretty faithfully. Props to you for that Kantor.

('Kantor'... what does that nick name mean btw?)

Looooooong story

You know, I might as well give separate winners for the Character Pictures.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Any comments on the interview? If you think there's somebody I should interview (whether it's yourself or somebody else), just send me a PM.

And keep captioning, these are awesome so far!

Kantor said:
Any comments on the interview? If you think there's somebody I should interview (whether it's yourself or somebody else), just send me a PM.

I have a question how do you choose who to interview?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:

I just think of people who would make good and interesting interviews, and then choose the one whom I think would be the most interesting.

Apparently, I didn't choose very well, because nobody's commented on TalonMan's interview. I suppose fanboys are the best ones to interview, because then we get a nice flamewar going. Flamewar = more replies

Kantor said:
killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:

I just think of people who would make good and interesting interviews, and then choose the one whom I think would be the most interesting.

Apparently, I didn't choose very well, because nobody's commented on TalonMan's interview. I suppose fanboys are the best ones to interview, because then we get a nice flamewar going. Flamewar = more replies

Actually all you needed to ask Talonman is what console is the best? Fanboys will rush in.

Talonman said:
I think the interview was fantastic!!!

:P

I thought your was the least intersting

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Around the Network

I thought it was a interesting interview. I didn't know about the old site. And i thought talonman and Brett started it together

Great episode. kantor will definitely will take thhis show to new heights. I like the Name that video game character. Its really good. Congrats to kantor and be looking forward to having a friendly battle with you for the friday night slot.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:
killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:

Actually all you needed to ask Talonman is what console is the best? Fanboys will rush in.

Talonman said:
I think the interview was fantastic!!!

:P

I thought your was the least intersting

I did ask him which console was best! Look at number 8!

He said he liked Nintendo! Where are the cries of "ZOMG VGC WII BIASED"?

TalonMan said:
Kantor said:
killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:

**cry**  

If you'd mentioned RROD, or the $600 price tag, together with your self admitted Nintendo fan-ness, we'd be on 1000 replies by now

Kantor said:
killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:
killeryoshis said:
Kantor said:

I did ask him which console was best! Look at number 8!

He said he liked Nintendo! Where are the cries of "ZOMG VGC WII BIASED"?

lol I guess we should tell him to say the other consoles suck than they will all come in :P