By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Marvelous, crying over bad sales.

NMHs sold 400k, thats pretty damn good for an M rated, stylized, new IP, on the Wii.

Around the Network

dont worry mavelous! im gonna get arc rise fantasia and demon blade! my 100 bucks is yours!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

GBA said:
NMHs sold 400k, thats pretty damn good for an M rated, stylized, new IP, on the Wii.

And it only sold 10% of that in Japan, which is all the more reason why they should localize these games immediately after they release in Japan.

They are losing a ton of sales leaving it region-locked.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Soriku said:
@SaviorX

But they ARE localizing all these games.

I know, but why are they complaining then? It hasn't released in every territory so how they complain of sales when they aren't.....for sale?

And besides, it is taking 5 months for Arc Rise Fantasia to get to America. The normal localization process takes much longer,or about that much time, but if they needed the games to succeed so bad, they would've made it happen sooner.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

LOL, for some reason after reading the OP i suddenly heard Sho Khan in the background saying:

"THAT IS PATHETIC"

But seriously at the end of the day them have only them selves to blame.

Around the Network

They need to make their own version of Wii Fit if they want profit. The Wii is mainly owned by non-gamers, so of course I don't expect certain games to do well on the Wii.

The post goes on to say that the company's games that sell are really selling well despite the current market, remarking that the low numbers for those underperforming releases could be due to Marvelous' own failings in promoting them.

Which of their company's games are selling well in Japan???

S.T.A.G.E. said:
They need to make their own version of Wii Fit if they want profit. The Wii is mainly owned by non-gamers, so of course I don't expect certain games to do well on the Wii.

Really, is there any HD-only gamer that would buy their games?

Me.

Xen said:
Me.

So why don't you buy the Wii then?

There are at least 5 titles you want, and of course I don't believe there is none other.