By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

I turn off film grain. I think it makes the cut scenes look bad. They look loads better to me with it off.

Around the Network

I just beat the main story planet in between the character recruiting. and oh my GOD the final stretch of that level was hard on Insanity. Be prepared for a god damn fight.

Not played it for a while... Will be back on tonight.

Got a few loyalty quests to get done.

Carl, what difficulty are you playing on? I know you know what fight i'm talking about.

Finally got the armour. The illusive man gives it to you at a certain point in the game

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Carl, what difficulty are you playing on? I know you know what fight i'm talking about.

Veteran... I think. I can't remember.

I know it's not Easy... And it's not Normal.

I die enough times on veteran so dread what it'll be like on insanity

I die alot, but I learn and get by. You just have to form a strategy and you will make it. The difficulty reminds me of Killzone 2s harder difficulties. It is hard, but never so hard that you want to blow your brains out. and trust me you will die ALOT. If you even remotely try to run in-front of an enemy or out in the open. You are SCREWED.

Lord Flashheart said:
I die enough times on veteran so dread what it'll be like on insanity

Veteran isn't bad at all. I'd recommend that anyone who has some shooter experience to play on that difficulty for a little more challenge.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Insanity isn't that difficult either. I would actually have been happy if this game didn't have a difficulty setting and was set at the bar that Insanity is at. Would make this whole "survive" thing feel alot better.