Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

The human members in your group are a lot more interesting this time, in the last game I only used to go with Wrex and Garrus most of the time, but I keep switching in this one, I still have a few crew members to get, but over all the dialogue is more interesting (more options) and the side characters (non crew) are more interesting too.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I agree, Miranda and Jacob are much more interesting, I never cared for Kaiden or bigot Ashley. Furthermore, the achievements in ME1 detracted from the game because if you wanted them, you had to have multiple playthroughs always using the same 2 team mates. But they were there with their own stories, and different abilities that should have been used depending on the mission.

ME2 is so much better in that regard, because now you really can take anyone you'd like, depending on the mission parameters.

I'm starting to like the new characters now. Guess I just needed a bit of time to get used to them.

It turns out I got the inferno armour as a pre-order bonus. Only problem was I had to dl it from the website.
All other pre-order bonuses I've ever had could be redeemed from the game.

Anyone know how to get to the Cerberus store and input all the bonus armour and weapons etc?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I had to go to the offical mass effect website, go to redeem code then sign up to the bioware website and then input from there. Remember to use your email address for your xbl account.
Of course I signed up using my main email address and not the one for my xbl account as I never use that so then had to go and sign up for an EA account.
Bit of hard work for something that could be as simple as inputting a code.

Lord Flashheart said:
I had to go to the offical mass effect website, go to redeem code then sign up to the bioware website and then input from there. Remember to use your email address for your xbl account.
Of course I signed up using my main email address and not the one for my xbl account as I never use that so then had to go and sign up for an EA account.
Bit of hard work for something that could be as simple as inputting a code.

I started to do that but just gave up - crap site.... how shitty is that method!?

I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

Not only that after doing that and downloading it to my 360 I now have no idea where it is in the game.

I wish there were some way I could view my models up close

I have encountered several game breaking glitches in a specific story planet. My AI partners will not listen to me. Enemies on a previous planet could shoot through walls, and my AI partners are falling through the ceiling and dieing but are alive.