By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2009 Confederations Cup Thread

Gnizmo said:
Does anyone know of a torrent site that would have these matches. Watching it live almost certainly won't work for me sadly. None of the places I normally go seem to have anything.

Here they have it for DD, you need to register in the page and probably a bit of spanish knowledge will help you. Tell me if you need help

Around the Network

Where is here? I know enough spanish to figure out how to register on a website. Hopefully that will be enough to get the rest figured out.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Does anyone know of a torrent site that would have these matches. Watching it live almost certainly won't work for me sadly. None of the places I normally go seem to have anything.

You might be able to watch the matches live on ESPN360.com. Whether or not you receive service is dependent on your ISP. I, unfortunately, do not receive the service at home. I receive it on campus but not at home. Here is a list of service providers who receive the service.

Well, today's match between Brazil and Egypt was entertaining. Brazil must improve their defense if they desire to win the 2010 Cup.

My internet is way too slow to stream it at anything close to acceptable quality. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Edit: Given that this thread is to talk about results of matches, and I am trying to find a way to view them late I probably won't be checking back here anytime soon. Anyone who is willing to help me please send me a PM. Sorry to ask for more while asking for a favor, but whats the fun in watching a game you know the results of?

Edit 2: Found a good site for it. Thanks to the peopel who helped. www.footytorrents.com for anyone else in the same boat.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Jackson50 said:
Gnizmo said:

You might be able to watch the matches live on ESPN360.com. Whether or not you receive service is dependent on your ISP. I, unfortunately, do not receive the service at home. I receive it on campus but not at home. Here is a list of service providers who receive the service.

Well, today's match between Brazil and Egypt was entertaining. Brazil must improve their defense if they desire to win the 2010 Cup.

Brasil didn't take 3 goals since 2005, when Argentina beat Brasil, 3-1, in Buenos Aires.

But yes, the defense failed and it has to improve if we want gain this cup and the 2010 WC.

Bola pra frente Brasil!

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Where is here? I know enough spanish to figure out how to register on a website. Hopefully that will be enough to get the rest figured out.

Aghhhh, stupid me, I forgot to put the link. Sorry, here it is

http://forum.rojadirecta.com/viewtopic.php?t=68576

Rofl at Italy.

OMG i am italian, and rofl.

I love World Cups too!
I love the part where England lose on penalties and then grown men weep on the pitch

YEEEEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! ROSSI!!!!!!
this match is incredible, the americans are like in 8 to defend... it's impossible