By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2009 Confederations Cup Thread

I checked out Adu, hes good, but there are better young players out there, Pato, bounanoute, sanchez are better.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
I checked out Adu, hes good, but there are better young players out there, Pato, bounanoute, sanchez are better.

You missed Pastore and De Federico, better than all those you mentioned

Oh, and Altidore too

zexen_lowe said:
pastro243 said:

You missed Pastore and De Federico, better than all those you mentioned

I dont know what the parameters would be to difine which one is better, but actually there are a lot of good young players all around and adu doesnt seem one of the the bests, the one I like d in the U20 WC of 2007 was Diego Capel too.

Important thing is when they stop being prodigys and start playing with adults and still become important rather than being good in their categories, Messi and Aguero did that, Sanchez too in our selection.

Eden Hazard is the best youngster out there, check him out.

Around the Network

well done USA, certainly beat everyones expectations. It was good to see Spain get knocked out.

US did good, I'm glad they lost.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

USA let in 4 gols in a half after taking a 2-0 lead, pretty sad on their part. And it really shows the dominance of brazil in international football.