By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy- Which of these should I buy?

I'm debating between:

FFX-2

FF8

FFXII

FFXI

I don't remember which one (11 or 12) is online focused, but I want to get a good RPG for the summer. So, which one?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

VIII, X-2. XII sucks/XI is MMO

XI is the Online one.

8 aint all that good, if you aint played 7 or 9, both are better than 8.

Dont play X-2 if you aint played X... as X-2 is poo.

FF8

FF10-2 is awful but has brill gameplay

FF12 also

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Final Fantasy 7. Its a great game with a great story, good music, cool characters and fun battle system.

Around the Network

X-2
Reason: Yuna.

FF8 it's the best one by miles exept for FFXII, that one it's head of hundred of hundred of miles.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

SaviorX said:

I'm debating between:

FFX-2

FF8

FFXII

FFXI

I don't remember which one (11 or 12) is online focused, but I want to get a good RPG for the summer. So, which one?

Depends on what you're looking for.

You can drop XI, as that's the MMO, and I hear X-2 is pretty short, so it's down to VIII and XII. I thought XII was easily the better game, but it depends on what you're looking for.

FFXII

10-2 wasn't that good

11 in online

8 was good but not as good as 12

FF VIII easily bud!

I also like FFX-2 but that's because I'm an extreme FFX fanboy, so I'm not a good indication of how good is the game, really.