By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom says 'never say never' with Street Fighter IV on Wii

Zucas said:
Nightmare24 said:
it will have bad graphics

But for old school controls that actually work... I'd take the drop.  I can stare at the graphics all I want, but I can't play it with the 360 controller.  Think that poses more of a problem, would you agree.

I hear ya on that. That's why I got the PS3 version. The D-pad.

Around the Network

i want a wii version noway im gonna buy sf4 on 360 after playing sf2 that d pad is beyond horrible for fighting games

Yes, yes I would buy it. I would also expect it to sell poorly due to the already mentioned lateness.

I would also buy the DLC. Street Fighter FOREVER!

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

im not huge into these kinds of fighters. so probably not.

translation: we might make for the wii if we can figure out how to nickel and dime customers for already-on-the-disc content sold as DLC like we do with the hd consoles.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Hopefully the visual presentation could be similar if not the same since Street Fight 4 was not that impressive. It could be an awesome game.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Eh i'd never trust Sven. That's me though.

Considering SF4 was a good but not exceptional seller at the PS3/XBox 360, it kind of surprises me to see Capcom interested in release it on the Wii. I guess they will wait to see how TvC will sell to take a decision.

Ps3 version was pretty bad anyway, the friggin Trigger shoulder buttons, I just bought a custom arcade stand and hooked it up to my Ps3. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

i hope it happens and soon.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1