By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The next GTA game

I personally think that they are going to return to Vice City in this one. The original GTA trilogy (GTA 3, VC, and SA) took place in Liberty, Vice City and San Andreas and in GTA 4 they began a whole new chapter. I think that they will make this one a trilogy and the next two games will take place in Vice City and San Andreas.

Also, what do you want the main character to be like? I would personally prefer playing as either an Asian character (TRIADS!!!) or play as an Italian character and do the whole Mafia thing, that would be pretty sick. Any ideas folks?

Around the Network

yes it will be in vice city, they mention it several times in gta 4, the main character will be irish i think...

that would suck, i loved gta 3's story because of the whole salvatore mafia thing..

London please.

if im not getting Getaway 3, i want GTA: London again.

I LOVED VC! i think it was the best! *Prepares shield against SA diehards*

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
I LOVED VC! i think it was the best! *Prepares shield against SA diehards*

I loved VC as well and played it the most out of any of that trilogy (I probably played GTA2 just as much heh).  Loved the story, the setting, the tunage, and the introduction of motorcycles :).

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

I didn't like VC. I mean seriously, only 300 titles to choose from across 8 different platforms?! WTF!

In all seriousness, I never finished VC because I beat all the mission strands and new missions weren't appearing and the storyline of "build Tommy Vercetti an empire" wasn't very engaging to me.

In San Andreas, the storyline was a bit more interesting and the game, just being so huge, consistently had me coming back for me. Vice City wasn't like that. At all.

if the next gta was in london i would jizz in my pants...

Creating a money making empire is the ideal of most peoples lives. Riding an annoying bicycle on SA at the start was just piss annoying. Also you had to continuously go to the gym to restore food and spend along time over the course of the game just wasting time. VC make money get a hooker and you were set....

Vice City was the best, and I'm prepared to argue with those who disagree.
I mean, Malibu Club FTW!