By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS EYE and EYE of judgment gameplay

The ps eye along with a deck of 30 cards of the new card series "THE EYE OF JUDGMENT" is about $69.99, what do you guys think will the card game flop?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25698.html

mM
Around the Network

Fuck ya this is a flop.

Playstation 3 owners are "grown ups".

they arent gonna like some stupid "kiddy game".

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

The concept of how this is done is interesting, but that's it. The game itself seems extremely simple with no strategy at all... and the eye toy implementation seems totally unnecesary. The game could exist without it, and that is not a good thing.

I was falling asleep with the combo of the narrator of the game and the music, seriously.

I'm pretty sure this will flop.

weezy said:
Fuck ya this is a flop.

Playstation 3 owners are "grown ups".

they arent gonna like some stupid "kiddy game".

:)

... im getting it, and it has a massive amount of on lookers from TGS. It wont flop in Japan, no card game does.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Embedded for lazy peeps:

Around the Network

@fazz

I myself almost literaly fell asleep, if they used yugioh, then it could have been the best thing and ps3's would sell amazingly. There is some strategy involved. You cant place ypur creatures anywhere you want. And you must develope mana to summon your stronger creatures. etc...

edit: It might not flop since its the only way to get the ps eye, $69.99 for a card game and the ps eye is pretty cheap.

mM
leo-j said:

@fazz

I myself almost literaly fell asleep, if they used yugioh, then it could have been the best thing and ps3's would sell amazingly. There is some strategy involved. You cant place ypur creatures anywhere you want. And you must develope mana to summon your stronger creatures. etc...

edit: It might not flop since its the only way to get the ps eye, $69.99 for a card game and the ps eye is pretty cheap.

You do know its based off the game on Star Wars right? lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Im looking forward to it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Looks cool. Can't help but feel it's going to flop, though.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Looks cool. Can't help but feel it's going to flop, though.

maybe in the US but not in Japan