By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS EYE and EYE of judgment gameplay

ssj12 said:
leo-j said:

@fazz

I myself almost literaly fell asleep, if they used yugioh, then it could have been the best thing and ps3's would sell amazingly. There is some strategy involved. You cant place ypur creatures anywhere you want. And you must develope mana to summon your stronger creatures. etc...

edit: It might not flop since its the only way to get the ps eye, $69.99 for a card game and the ps eye is pretty cheap.

You do know its based off the game on Star Wars right? lol

Battle Chess?

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
ssj12 said:
leo-j said:

@fazz

I myself almost literaly fell asleep, if they used yugioh, then it could have been the best thing and ps3's would sell amazingly. There is some strategy involved. You cant place ypur creatures anywhere you want. And you must develope mana to summon your stronger creatures. etc...

edit: It might not flop since its the only way to get the ps eye, $69.99 for a card game and the ps eye is pretty cheap.

You do know its based off the game on Star Wars right? lol

Battle Chess?

yea, i believe it is based off of that, at least that was the direction the monster summoning and everything is based off of. I think the gameplay is the same.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This game will flop worldwide.

NEEEEEEEEEERDS!!!

j/k, I used to play yugioh, magic, pokemon tcg and gundam wars. 

I'm just not convinced that people will go through all the trouble to set this up. Not everyone has their tv and living room setup to make this game practical. For example, my tv is setup kind of high on a shelf and the only place to setup the board would be on the floor where people walk across to get to the bathroom.

Around the Network

To be Honest. I think this game looks pretty cool.

I think if I eventually get a PS3 I'll get the Eye toy and this game - or one of the other card games that may get developed for it.

What would be cool is if they had 2 play modes: Standard card battling and a single player RPG - where you use the sixaxis to play the game, then go into battles and use the cards.

As it is though, I still think this game will go very well as it is something completely different and is the first of it's kind. People love to have the newest things and I think this will sell well, in both Japan and US, and even Europe maybe.

I for one would enjoy this game had I a PS3.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

FishyJoe said:
I'm just not convinced that people will go through all the trouble to set this up. Not everyone has their tv and living room setup to make this game practical. For example, my tv is setup kind of high on a shelf and the only place to setup the board would be on the floor where people walk across to get to the bathroom.

there is something called extention cables, there are 20 foot USB cables. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

I cheered when they made controllers wireless. The last thing I want is cables all over the place again.

FishyJoe said:
I cheered when they made controllers wireless. The last thing I want is cables all over the place again.

well im just saying, last resort.

I'm not saying people won't buy this game, just that I don't think it has broad appeal. There are a lot of preconditions that the consumer must be agreeable with to make the purchase. The consumer has to be a card nut that owns a PS3 with compatible living room setup that has friends that won't try to cheat. That narrows down the audience significantly.