By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom says there are still some surprises left for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Leon would be OD, but everyone would still be cool about it because....well, he is THE Leon.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

please put more Street Fighter in it

Ken is one of the main characters and is not in!

also Blanka and the other guy with short and blond hair, i forgot his name....

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Ibuki needs to be in it, and have some penguin based attacks. A ninja penguin is the ultimate combination for pure awesome.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Well the 5 new characters and online additions got de-confirmed so they better re-confirm that or add some more stuff.

hey, Shurato (with R, not L) would be awesome too! it was a great success here in Brazil, don't know about US though :P

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

I hope they put Dante and Leon there, but I don't think it will happen, but still I hope.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
please put more Street Fighter in it

Ken is one of the main characters and is not in!

also Blanka and the other guy with short and blond hair, i forgot his name....

Or how about not. There are already three Street Fighter characters in TvC. Lets get some new franchises in rather then adding a bunch of Street Fighter characters.

THIS CAPCOM!

noname2200 said:
Leon can't be in the game: he'd be way too overpowered for the rest of those ninnies.

Well, the giant golden robot and the cable rip off can give him a run for his money.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.