By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree & I can't tell you how sad I am to say this about a SONY product!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@KungKras you my friend got it right

quoting from this thread by woopah
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76227

Wii £180

DSi £150

360 arcade £130

360 pro £170

360 elite £230

PS3 £300

PSP 3000 £140

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I'm getting it. Sounds like the OP is just jealous for some reason or another.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Slightly better battery life, more portable(yet has games that are actually good as opposed to the iPod touch and games where you 'pretend to drink beer'), bring 20+ games with me without having to carry 20 UMD discs, fits in my pocket, sleek and new...

Definately a day one purchase for me.

Simple, don't buy it.

Around the Network

I'm just worried about the memory. 16 gigs would be great on a regular psp, but the psp go will be all digital info- 16gigs won't hold many games. The memory stick duos are pretty expensive too. like a sony made 1gig stick is around 20 dollars

^
The average PSP game on the PSN is about 300-500MB. That's about 25-30games.  You can carry about 25-30 games on a PSP Go, but you can't carry around 25-30 UMD games, if you have more games, just swap them between your PC or PS3.

I'm assuming games like God of War and Killzone take up about 1.5-2GBs.  Therefore you'd only be able to carry 10-12 games, but hey, most people can't carry 10-12 UMDs on the daily, so what exactly are you complaining about?

After hearing that you can't play your exisiting PSP libraray i.e. UMD games and movies. I totally lost interest in that device. I will stick with my PSP-2000 and hopefully Sony and developers keep releasing titles on UMD's.

xlost8 said:
After hearing that you can't play your exisiting PSP libraray i.e. UMD games and movies. I totally lost interest in that device. I will stick with my PSP-2000 and hopefully Sony and developers keep releasing titles on UMD's.

You obviously lack the ability to read, they are coming up with a system for ppl to get the files for their already owned UMD games. This is 100% a mute point.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Well, Sony didn't make the best choice with the price, but their excuse is targeting the "tech people" who want to stay on the "cutting edge" of technology. I think it's more to offset losses on the PS3 hardware than anything. I doubt Sony will see many sales of the Go at it's current price.

Quite honestly, I think the Go is fantastic, but I refuse to buy one for that price. When Sony lowers the price, then sales will go up. I'll probably end up getting one eventually when it's around the price of the current PSP 3k.