By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite underrated gem?

i got alot ,thought as of right now mine is

B.L.U.E , i bet no one has heard of that, i miss it , its simple and beautiful , alot like Endless Ocean.

Around the Network

Aerobiz and Aerobiz Supersonic immediately come to mind.

Either Custom Robo: Battle Revolution on the GameCube or Spider-Man 2. I can't really choose!

And I always seem to agree with what Arius Dion writes recently. We should become friends, haha! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Critically I think I would go with something like Saga Frontier because I remember it was basically lambasted in reviews (well my memory may be bad ...) when I found it a really enjoyable experience. In terms of popularity I would probably go with the Suikoden franchise, but most everybody who has played the series knows of its quality and most reviews of the franchise have more pretty favorable.

Also Dino Rikki and Legacy of the Wizard on the NES because man they are cool games.

Valkyrie chronicles

PSWii

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
theRepublic said:
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction - Best sandbox game I have played

Star Wars: Clone Wars - Best Star Wars game I have played

Man who the Hell didn't like this game?

We should throw cars at them.

And surf a schoolbus over their house.

Good idea!

It's not that people don't like it, it's that a lot of people have never played it.  Then they claim that GTA is the best sandbox game without knowledge of this one...and that makes ME ANGRY!!!  HULK MAD!!!!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Winback. Me and my friends played multiplayer for hundreds of hours, and I must have completed the single player mode upwards of a dozen times. One of my favourite games growing up.

Spore

If you are into that creative stuff, this is the most awesome thing that ever happened to gaming.

Grid, I got it on Friday, and it really is a fantastic game

Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic. That game is the ultimate melee fp(s)

Check out my game about moles ^