By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite underrated gem?

Crackdown

Kameo: Elements of Power

Viva Pinata

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

Definitely Medal of Honor Airborne. I absolutely love that game. I like it more than COD in some ways.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Sims: Urbz in the City. Bet no one played that.

theRepublic said:
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction - Best sandbox game I have played

Star Wars: Clone Wars - Best Star Wars game I have played

Man who the Hell didn't like this game?

We should throw cars at them.

And surf a schoolbus over their house.

I won't say underrated but definitely underappreciated; Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Right now:
Mount&Blade
Europa Universalis
freedom fighters
battle ogre 64
call of duty: United Offensive
RAD: Robot alchemetic drive
Disaster report
flatout: Head-on (psp)
CRIMSON SKIES: HIGH ROAD TO REVENGE

Crimson skies was the real one, the rest were just other underrated games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I always thought Halo 3 was underrated considering it never brought anything new to the table according to some folks but I'm here to say that the multi-player aspect is spot on!

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

FFVII

MGS4

HALO3

KZ2

COD4

GTA III

Half Life 1/2

World of Warcraft

all are hugely underrated games

^^^
the sarcasm is thick.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive