By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What happens when Kingdom Heart 3 is release and isn't a wii exclusive?For those of u dat hope it'll be....

I don't get why people are so excited about kingdom hearts.

Around the Network

Hopefully itl be on PS360.

KH in HD Pixar quality, would be epic.

It being on the Wii would be logical in both a business perspective AND in a design perpective thanks to the upcoming Motion Plus. However, SE's business decisions often lack logic, so I'm not sure yet where it will end up.

I'm feeling lazy today. I didn't read op or any posts but I will say the Wii exlusive KH argument died when the "purple dildo" was announced.

Carl2291 said:

Man I know that's just hyperbole, but that kind of thing still irks me. Consoles still can't push visuals in line with the original Toy Story, much less the kind of insane-o stuff that Pixar does nowadays.

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
I'm feeling lazy today. I didn't read op or any posts but I will say the Wii exlusive KH argument died when the "purple dildo" was announced.

Maybe they will go with the higher userbase then?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Soriku said:
Chrizum said:
Wii is obviously the best platform for KH3 business-wise.

It makes so much sense that it probably isn't going to happen.

DQ X makes perfect sense. Why does everyone say this? It makes no sense. And then you have to remember Disney has the final say and they're not retarded.

Isn't that exactly what I said?

Carl2291 said:

Well, only if SE wants to waste years developing it again. Since FFXIII will have trouble making its money back I can't really see them wanting to do thata again. Plus, I think with motion controls you can have a better game on the wii. That would be most epic.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Well the wii cant handle such a great game. The 360 and ps3 will probably get it.

Nightmare24 said:
Well the wii cant handle such a great game. The 360 and ps3 will probably get it.

Nah-ah! The 360 and PS3 can't handle it so THERE!