By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What happens when Kingdom Heart 3 is release and isn't a wii exclusive?For those of u dat hope it'll be....

If squre enix/disney really want to capitalize- multi plat for all 3 with unique levels for each system. That way, it'll be available on over 100m consoles, everyone gets a unique experience, and everyone leaves happy

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:
If squre enix/disney really want to capitalize- multi plat for all 3 with unique levels for each system. That way, it'll be available on over 100m consoles, everyone gets a unique experience, and everyone leaves happy

The Namco gambit, like what was done with Soul Calibur 2? That.... definitely has potential.

Maybe include console-specific cameos in each version...

I hope it is.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Nightmare24 said:
Well the wii cant handle such a great game. The 360 and ps3 will probably get it.

Nooooo, only teh ps3z. Teh Cellz has teh power only!!!111a!! B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

tolu619 said:
@Godot and mrkk,your statements are scary but may be true.BolerOfFire,I don't think Keyblade with M+ alone is a good enough reason 4 it to be a wii exclusive,especially with NATAL & Sony's wands on the way.If No More Heroes & Twilight Princess could do nice swordplay without M+,KH3 might not neeed it either.
I was thinking of having an onscreen cursor like Twilight Princess & Mario Galaxy.You can point it @ Goofy or Donald @ anytime then the button you press next(while the cursor is on them) determines the command you gave them.you can even have point & click puzzles using your team mates to solve puzzles dat demand some co-op.Of course,being able to control some of your summoned characters this way too could be possible.Any other ideas,guys?
TheSource,are u suggesting that no matter what happens,they don't put it on any HD console?

I was responding to this question:

"To justify it being a wii exclusive,it would have to have some wiimote specific gameplay that can't be done on the HD consoles' classic pads.Can u think of anything?"

My response was to be able to wield the Keyblade using M+.  In your question you specifically asked about gameplay that can't be done on the HD console's classic pads.   

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

I'd say more it should be. The game has a better fin on the Wii. It does better in Japan and is more open to properties from Disney then the HD Twins (the color of the alone screams a Disneyesque feel). I could go on, but it's just a better fit on the Wii.

I'd want it to be exlusive on PS3, but it will most likely be multiplatform.
Because Square-Enix are made up of a bunch of moneyhatting whores.

Honestly I would like to see it PS3 Exclusive or HDmulti. Besides I would imagine to save costs SE would just do what they did with the last KH's. Re-Use the latest Final Fantasy Engine to make the game. And latest FF would be FFXIII/VSXIII so I imagine it will be on an HD system.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

It won't matter.

Everyone will forget Kingdom Hearts ever existed, just like that singer Eminem.

Soriku said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Honestly I would like to see it PS3 Exclusive or HDmulti. Besides I would imagine to save costs SE would just do what they did with the last KH's. Re-Use the latest Final Fantasy Engine to make the game. And latest FF would be FFXIII/VSXIII so I imagine it will be on an HD system.

The engine is also compatible with Wii. And they haven't used it for anything on Wii yet. So it'd be a waste porting it but never using it.

I thought The Crystal Bearer was using Crystal Tools?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi