By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What happens when Kingdom Heart 3 is release and isn't a wii exclusive?For those of u dat hope it'll be....

i hope it comes to the wii, but if i doesnt i wont care that much.

Around the Network

as long as it's either on the PS3 or Wii, I'm fine. if its 360 exclusive, I will kill.

i don't care, i have a 360 and a wii, but i won't like i would prefer HD graphics than waggle.

Ari_Gold said:
i don't care, i have a 360 and a wii, but i won't like i would prefer HD graphics than waggle.

As a fellow 360 owner, I agree.

I'd rather have HD FULL BODY WAGGLE than simply waggling my arm in lowly SD!

:P

wfz said:
Ari_Gold said:

As a fellow 360 owner, I agree.

I'd rather have HD FULL BODY WAGGLE than simply waggling my arm in lowly SD!

:P

I hope this trend continues.

OT: Honestly, after seeing Final Fantasy XIII go into development for about this long for two HD consoles, I doubt it will be exclusive to either HD console. But, if it doesn't go exclusive to Wii, I don't see why I should care...as long as the motion controls are done right I will get it for the Wii (easier for my wallet).

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

I don't know if it's going to be on the Wii, or not. But I think it's definitely possible that it could be on the Wii.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Soriku said:
Torillian said:
Soriku will have to bust open his piggy bank or ask his parents to dip into his college fund.

VGC Soriku PS3 fund!

Release would be like 2012 so I'd have a job and PS3'd be much cheaper by then anyway so I wouldn't care.

---

OT: It doesn't need motion controls to justify anything. But they'd likely add some anyway...but not for normal attacks or whatever, that'd be stupid. Other stuff, maybe magic or special attacks or the gummi ship or minigames.

---

TheSource said:

My take is the Square-Enix head honchos are waiting to see which Kingdom Hearts spinoff earns them more money - the DS version or the PSP version.

If its a draw, the smart thing would probably be to put it on DS and hope it sells really really well, or put it on PSP and Wii, with the hope that the western Wii audience laps it up and the PSP rpg audience buys a number of copies as well. Final Fantasy XIII has been in development for so long now that I'm hesitant to think they'd risk putting Kingdom Hearts 3 it on only one HD platform, because if FFXIII can't recoup all its costs as a PS3 or 360 exclusive, the same would likely be true for KH3.

Erm...I really really doubt this.

I agree... I have friends who havent played a video game in 2 years still wondering when KH3 comes out... the series is that addicting. Hopefully we'll ge an announcement next E3 and have a release in 2011.

Wii is obviously the best platform for KH3 business-wise.

It makes so much sense that it probably isn't going to happen.

PS3 or 360, hell even on PC before anything on wii, I wanna see this game look as close as possible to a Disney 3D animation.

Chrizum said:
Wii is obviously the best platform for KH3 business-wise.

It makes so much sense that it probably isn't going to happen.

exactly. PS2 was the casual massively owned system of last gen, while Wii is the casual massively owned console of this gen. It makes sense to me, but you never know. Besides as pointed out, SD + Waggle is old. HD+Full body waggle is the future

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)