By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System is more classy? PS3? or 360?

Yeah that 360 pic looks awesome, I wish I could trade mine for it. Lol.

Around the Network

ps3

Jeez...another dumb Sony fanboy thread. 5 people agree with you and you say the PS3 won.

Is there anything the PS3 isn't best at to you?

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

My mum says the PS3. My mums opinion >>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

This is an extremely stupid question. The PS3 is exotic and it has a high price, which is more affordable to few willing to fork out money for it. It is a symbol of class where technology is concerned, just like the XBOX last gen. Sometimes people create topics just to reaffirm their beliefs.

Around the Network

Yeh this ones kind of obvious...

The PS3 is like nothing you seen before, it's like a luxurious car, shiny, black, chrome and very powerful

The X360 just looks like a Dell PC...nothing new there.

(And just to give proof because I don't want to sound like I'm trolling, heres aa comparison)

PS3 wins hands down imo.

But why did you pick possibly the worst pic for the 360?

Gilgamesh said:

Yeh this ones kind of obvious...

The PS3 is like nothing you seen before, it's like a luxurious car, shiny, black, chrome and very powerful

The X360 just looks like a Dell PC...nothing new there.

(And just to give proof because I don't want to sound like I'm trolling, heres aa comparison)

Ohhh noooooe! You made me roflz! Good shit.

The PS3, but if the metalic blue Xbox 360 were available as the main SKU then I would say that one.

Tease.

The PS3 is aesthetically more appealing, but not worth $600 $500, or $400...not that attractive.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.