By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System is more classy? PS3? or 360?

I was going to take a Pic of my PS3 and PS3 accented with a bottle of wine. But then I got tired thinking about messing with the wires.

Around the Network
Steroid said:
I was going to take a Pic of my PS3 and PS3 accented with a bottle of wine. But then I got tired thinking about messing with the wires.

You got tired of thinking?....lol

No wonder you made this thread.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Steroid said:

REPORTED!!

Sike I'm not a Rat.

Steroid said:
Steroid said:

REPORTED!!

Sike I'm not a Rat.

OOO NOOOO!!!!!( the J man doesnt really care)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Steroid said:
Steroid said:

REPORTED!!

Sike I'm not a Rat.

OOO NOOOO!!!!!( the J man doesnt really care)

You're dismissed.

Around the Network

ps3 looks sleeker which is associated with higher cost and maybe classiness

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

That metallic blue 360 looks really dope. Where do they sell those? Oh nowhere, ok.

@Steroid

yes they do.........but for developers only

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

That's too bad it looks cool.

Anyway looks like PS3 is the winner.