By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

I've already stated that you can easily make 1k in the game database per week. (i've done this a lot of times, and oliist has managed over 2k) we've offered help, but you refuse to help yourself first. dsister44 worked off his debt and his was an accidental permaban too (banned the wrong alt), and he did it with no complaining that I remember

I'm this close to fixing the "glitch" for you to resolve the problem. Make your choice, either drop the matter and live with it, or do a little work and fix it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
leo-j said:
TalonMan said:
leo-j said:
Gnizmo I have never stated in any one of my posts that I am unwilling to help myself solve this problem.

Then why do you continue to ignore my olive branch offer of working off $2k and revisiting this conversation? If that's not the definition of somebody being unwilling to help themselves, I don't know what is...

...oh, I get it - you want what you want when you want it and you think if we keep this going at this long enough, I'll eventaully capitulate and give you all your money back. Unfortunately, that doesn't work with my 7 year old, and it ain't gonna work here either.  :P

Oh my god...........ive already explained, you dont respond to the explanation but tend to just swave to something else and bring back the past just for an excuse not to refund me.

I AM CORRECT on my side of the story, you just dont want to refund me, because you hate me.

Look.

Earn $2000, and he will give back all of your money. Just do it. Stop arguing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I with you on this leo-j, but it seems you are fighting a losing battle. I think you did get wrongly banned 2 or 3 times. But I think you should do what Talonman asks, recover $2000 on your own by doing DB work and the such, and see if he makes good on his end. If he doesnt then you will know what you think of this place is true and can leave without looking back anymore.

try and find a glitch for getting your money back, thats how i got from negative -9000 into the positive

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
try and find a glitch for getting your money back, thats how i got from negative -9000 into the positive

You fiend.

Around the Network

Jeez Leo you just don't give up now do you lol

Just work in the database and do some posting, that's all you can do.

Worst case scenario you can make that 6,000K back in a month, with the database

Best case scenario you can make that back in 10 days if you worked really hard.

wait a minute im a pain in the ass?

my ass doesn't believe that lol

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:

I fixed your $$ for you, too...   :)

awesome

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:

I fixed your $$ for you, too...   :)

Holy crap!

hatmoza 2.0 said:
TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:

I fixed your $$ for you, too... :)

Holy crap!

so leo gets a -50k for being on talonman's enemy list.  kirby gets a 9k fine for his ass believing. *cracks beer bottle against a table* who do i have to shank to get -500k >:O