By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

Hey if we could transfer VGchartz money i'd give you all mine just to shut you up about it.

Well then again maybe not... afterall with that VGchartz IM thing... maybe if you make it to a million dollars they'll start mailing out some cool hat pins.

Around the Network

leo-j: Can I has $6,000?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Anyone who still wears a Guns and Roses shirt deserves some spare change!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

damndl0ser said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Anyone who still wears a Guns and Roses shirt deserves some spare change!

Funny just about all the stores at my mall sells that exact same shirt and I think to myself how I'd never buy that ugly thing in a million years.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Orca_Azure said:

@killeryoshi's post below me

It would really be unfair if the final nail in leo's coffin came from aruging with a mod. In all fairness, out of leo's 15,000 posts, only a few of the EARLY ones were ban worthy. I don't understand why the admins would be quicker to point the finger of blame and flame instead of promoting a positive environment. All leo wants to do is participate in the features that the site has to offer. Why then, would a admin rush to point out his faults rather than foster a cohesive bond that could enable a happier and more functioning site?

Are you too lazy to make anthor post?

OT: It is true that most people focus on the negatives. I also think that we should get a refund
from are ban if we don't do it again in a mouth but if we do it again and had are refund they take
it back and you lose 20% more VGchartz money.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:

It would really be unfair if the final nail in leo's coffin came from aruging with a mod. In all fairness, out of leo's 15,000 posts, only a few of the EARLY ones were ban worthy. I don't understand why the admins would be quicker to point the finger of blame and flame instead of promoting a positive environment. All leo wants to do is participate in the features that the site has to offer. Why then, would a admin rush to point out his faults rather than foster a cohesive bond that could enable a happier and more functioning site?

OT: It is true that most people focus on the negatives. I also think that we should get a refund
from are ban if we don't do it again in a mouth but if we do it again and had are refund they take

I had to edit my post and i couldn't just leave it blank :d. 

Orca_Azure said:
killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:

Yes you could its easy I do it all the time

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:
killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:

really off topic, but did you know your sig says "VGvhartz" :p

on topic again:  I hope leo gets a clean slate. I vouch for him

Orca_Azure said:
killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:
killeryoshis said:
Orca_Azure said:

really off topic, but did you know your sig says "VGvhartz" :p

on topic again:  I hope leo gets a clean slate. I vouch for him

I did O_o Got to fix that

OT: I also vote for that its been a while I think he learned his leason

Man I saw this topic and got bored and added trophy information to Cross Edge even though it is a pretty bad game.

But I still beat it so go me.