By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

TWRoO said:
I have a better idea leo.

Just think of any mistaken bans as payment for the bans you got before VG$ were introduced.

Now work your ass off in the game database and you will be positive by Christmas. (well sooner if you work as hard as some of the DBAdmins... but I wouldn't expect that)

Soriku was a user who had nearly as many bans as I did before the vg$ system was introduced, I dont see him geting any punishments. Besides if I was banned 2 or 10 times before the vg$ system, it still doesnt mount to -2000 vg$ of one perma ban.

mM
Around the Network

ye true everyone ( about 900 ) were unbanned by the glitch and only the famous got perma banned for 3 days untill the amnesty

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Perhaps the vg$ could be refunded and the ban reinstated. That would make everyone happy.

zexen_lowe said:
I'd gladly give you some of my vg$ to help you...though I know why this feature isn't implemented, it would be too easy to create an alt just to give yourself $$$

That's why we should have a limit on who can give the money. Like they have to have
1,000 posts or buy the feature for 1,000vg$ Does that solve the problem?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

leo-j said:
TWRoO said:
I have a better idea leo.

Just think of any mistaken bans as payment for the bans you got before VG$ were introduced.

Now work your ass off in the game database and you will be positive by Christmas. (well sooner if you work as hard as some of the DBAdmins... but I wouldn't expect that)

Soriku was a user who had nearly as many bans as I did before the vg$ system was introduced, I dont see him geting any punishments. Besides if I was banned 2 or 10 times before the vg$ system, it still doesnt mount to -2000 vg$ of one perma ban.

I believe he was banned twice.

I remember a good few more for yourself, in fact I remember you boasting you had the most of all users, something like 20 bans, whether that was true or not I don't know but I am sure you were in double figures.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
atma998 said:
leo-j said:
atma998 said:
Sorry Leo-J but you deserved every ban you got. Your trolling was so awful...it wasnt even funny.

I understand that you cant forgive me and probably never will, but if I was banned "mistakenly" in the past, there is no reason for me to suffer concicuences just because the banning system wasnt 100% back then.

You werent banned mistakenly. You were trolling ban after ban.

You cant perma ban a user more than once, a perma ban means the user is never allowed to return to the site. I was perma banned "4 times" 3 because of glitches, you can check my "transaction" history on my profile, its perfectly clear for anyone to read.

The thing is that with all the awful trolling you did (yes, you were as pathetic as crazzyman back in the days) you are lucky to be allowed here again and you dont have to claim VG$.

same thing is happening to me, but i have hope because am at vg$ -487.83

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Yes but how does the trolling I did influence the glitches in the banning system? Its 3 perma bans mistakenly done thats -6000 vg$, there is no reason for me to lose that much vg$, even my horrid past wasnt enough to drop me that low.

mM
Orca_Azure said:
leo-j said:
It would have been less embarrassing had talon man responded to my PM, but it seems he much rather make me look bad in front of everyone.

you've got the community on your side :).  So what if you've got 30 bans, you've been a great poster (15k and counting) and you've behaved since december. I say if kirby and his army of alts gets to stay in the positive vg dollars, so should you.

^ this or oliist should be allowed to bail you out.

Meh. I worked hard for most of my money. And I only support family members or very, very close friends.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

leo-j said:
Yes but how does the trolling I did influence the glitches in the banning system? Its 3 perma bans mistakenly done thats -6000 vg$, there is no reason for me to lose that much vg$, even my horrid past wasnt enough to drop me that low.

Too bad I guess. Now it's payback time!