By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:

I have a better one.

No. of months = no. of alts X (difference between your and Larry Lions MKWii wins)

i recently found out why my wii didn't work online it was on swedish settings..

It will work online on Swedish settings. The only possible problem is that online records for things like the Mario Kart Channel may be reset, I thought that only applied if you swap between a European country and Australasian, but I am not certain.

However, changing to Sweden would not affect anything else, and if it was going to reset data, it would warn you and give the option to return to the Wii menu and change.

So if the online on your Wii isn't working, it has nothing to do with changing the country setting to Sweden.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
It would have been less embarrassing had talon man responded to my PM, but it seems he much rather make me look bad in front of everyone.

you've got the community on your side :).  So what if you've got 30 bans, you've been a great poster (15k and counting) and you've behaved since december. I say if kirby and his army of alts gets to stay in the positive vg dollars, so should you.

^ this or oliist should be allowed to bail you out.

TWRoO said:
kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:

I have a better one.

No. of months = no. of alts X (difference between your and Larry Lions MKWii wins)

It will work online on Swedish settings. The only possible problem is that online records for things like the Mario Kart Channel may be reset, I thought that only applied if you swap between a European country and Australasian, but I am not certain.

However, changing to Sweden would not affect anything else, and if it was going to reset data, it would warn you and give the option to return to the Wii menu and change.

So if the online on your Wii isn't working, it has nothing to do with changing the country setting to Sweden.

well since i changed t back it works fine again,^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

yeah we should start a leo-j should get his money back campaign!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

I would donate my last 40vg$.

It would be nice to be refunded the 1k i gambled on a few weeks back :( i bet on europe when i thought it was america. gf

Around the Network

@Orca

I never take part in the prediction league (way too risky as you just experienced)

all my money's from posting & making threads where people post in!

kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:
kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:

I have a better one.

well since i changed t back it works fine again,^^

Well perhaps you have a poor connection?

When I change to Australia I notice the channel is a little more laggy, further distances for stff to travel. However I usually find Sweden to be as fast, if not faster than my own UK setting.

How much vg money do you lose per ban?

mM
Orca_Azure said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I would donate my last 40vg$.

It would be nice to be refunded the 1k i gambled on a few weeks back :( i bet on europe when i thought it was america. gf

THe preidiction league tricked me when I thought we only post on the things you choose

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

@leo-j

you should know that right?