By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

^leo- go get yourself a wedding dress. I think all you have to do is marry into the oliist family :D!

Around the Network

Even if I do marry the olliist family, they cant transfer there vg$ to my account =(

mM

he reminds me of myself a lazy MOFO

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TalonMan said:
leo-j said:
It would have been less embarrassing had talon man responded to my PM, but it seems he much rather make me look bad in front of everyone.

I would have responded to your PM had you PM'd me before making this thread. Since you decided to air your dirty laundry in front of the community, I felt it most appropriate to respond here. In all honestly, this thread should have been locked in the first place - but as a courtesy to you, I felt it deserved a response.

I honestly don't understand the hardship here. I look at oliist and the guy is making $1200 a week just doing database updates. Yeah, he's an admin so he can push his stuff through faster, but ALL of the admin here do a GREAT job in clearing the queue and there's no reason why you couldn't be making the same kind of money. And, while doing so, you'd be making the site better and improving your own image around here.

You skimmed right over the fact that you've had some 18 bans (including 6 in your first few weeks here) - so 3 of them were a mistake, does that excuse the other 15??? You've obviously been a habitual offender, so beside cleaning up your act, why not do some community service for your past transgressions?

3 PERMA bans were a mistake, perma bans which take 2000 vg$ away individually, which is far more than 15 bans can do, as for the other 15, Ive already regained all the money I lost with bans after the vg$ system was implemented, I had nearly -8000 vg$, and I have regained around 1600 vg$ in the past 4 months.

Im just asking for you to please illiminate the other 3 perma ban offenses towards my VG$ because I had nothing to do with them.

mM

If I was you I would not care about those VG$ but be happy that you could come back to this site.

Around the Network

@Talonman

Dont assume I had alternate accounts, if I did you know that naznatips would have "easily" taken care of the problem.

You know, I wasnt going to return to this site to begin with, had a trillion people not asked for me to return, all Im asking is to replenish my vg$, If a glitch caused me to lose OVER 6000 vg$, then why should that be accepted? Why is it so hard for you to replenish my vg$? All I want is to be able to participate in the prediction league, and Ive always contributed to this site, ever since the beginning when I was a "flaming" troll.

So please, im asking replenish my vg$

mM

Just be glad you are even back, bud.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@killeryoshi's post below me

It would really be unfair if the final nail in leo's coffin came from aruging with a mod. In all fairness, out of leo's 15,000 posts, only a few of the EARLY ones were ban worthy. I don't understand why the admins would be quicker to point the finger of blame and flame instead of promoting a positive environment. All leo wants to do is participate in the features that the site has to offer. Why then, would a admin rush to point out his faults rather than foster a cohesive bond that could enable a happier and more functioning site?

leo-j said:

@Talonman

Dont assume I had alternate accounts, if I did you know that naznatips would have "easily" taken care of the problem.

You know, I wasnt going to return to this site to begin with, had a trillion people not asked for me to return, all Im asking is to replenish my vg$, If a glitch caused me to lose OVER 6000 vg$, then why should that be accepted? Why is it so hard for you to replenish my vg$? All I want is to be able to participate in the prediction league, and Ive always contributed to this site, ever since the beginning when I was a "flaming" troll.

So please, im asking replenish my vg$

I'm putting 1,000$VG that'll he's going to get banned for argueing with a admin.
Anyone want to go against me?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry o my god i loved that show

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.