By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom of Hearts 3 xbox 360 exclusive unveiled at TGS!

Eh... just watch this thread for some time. Once a fanboy enters and spews some bullshit, thi'll be come a flame war. That's what always seems to happen.

Around the Network

No.
If this was true they wouldnt have ruined the anouncement by giving release dates to random game shops.

Also, if it was true... you wouldnt have been the first person on the internet to have leaked it, no offence.

you know something, this may be fake and all, but at the same time I would love it to be true cuz that means that it'll eventually come to the PS3, if on the wii, well frankly I hate the machines graphics, and would love to see this game in HD cuz then it'll get closer to looking like a pixar animation.

Scan the confirmation letter for us all to see?

(Note: I don't believe it's true, but hey, how funny would it be if OP took the time and effort to make a confirmation letter, scan it and then post it online).

What about your fail prediction thread where your friend told you MGS4 would be announced for 360? With MGS 5 a PS3 exclusive @ E3?

Around the Network

Good lord, think of the meltdown that'd cause in these forums XD

I know this is meant to be a funny thread but man... I still think it'd probably be an HD multiplat.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

it's not hard to believe it, especially if you think "MS bought" KH3...

watching KH3 selling on Ds, is stupid not for Wii but anyway, maybe they make more profit from MS money : P

i hope at least it's timed exclusive, otherwise i would need to get Xbox360 for sure.... and i find no reason to own all 3 consoles, omg : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Is this the same friend like last time? http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2215720

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kingdom of Hearts sounds very familiar and I'm not confusing it with Kingdom Hearts... I'm certain there was a SE game about a Kingdom of Hearts or made by the same guy, I remember not liking the music much.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I just say in situations like this "consider the source" -- which in this case here. (Also, since this series has sold relatively little in Others, I find the location of this rumor to be questionable).

While this is possible, I don't believe it for a couple of reasons.

1. You don't give up an automatic million seller in Japan. While this title has sold most of its copies in the Americas, its sales have been strong and constant in Japan. It would have to have over a 100% attach rate to match the sales of the previous versions there.

2. You can't money-hat Disney.

From the sense that the series sells more in the Americas (where the Xbox 360 is strong). And maybe the thought is that PS2 users moved to that console.

Personally, I don't see a great deal of cross between the Disney demographic and the Xbox 360 demographic.

What is much more likely is that (a) this is misinformation or (b) there are multiple new KH games being released for every console out there. Given S-E's love of cash, I would say that the latter is likely.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV