By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom of Hearts 3 xbox 360 exclusive unveiled at TGS!

So i was speaking to my friend at Game and he shared some classified information, Microsoft have bought the exclusivity for Kingdom of Hearts 3 this will likely be a timed exclusive for a year. This game has been under embargo, and at TGS it will be unveiled as a x360 exclusive. My friend showed me the release date and confirmation letter release date will be Fall 2010. He also explained that it will come on 2 discs.

Many people expected it to be a ps3 exclusive, but Microsoft have managed to land the big one.

What are your thoughts?

This was the letter I received             

Tuesday 9TH of June 2009                                                                                

Dear Game Employees,    

I can proudly announce that Kingdom of Hearts 3 will be coming exclusively to the Xbox 360 and earlier than expected. We’ve received an e-mail from Don Mattrick confirming that Kingdom hearts 3 will be making it’s way to the Microsoft platform in December of 2010. We can expect shipment early November of 2010; I felt that such great news should be shared with our employee’s.

Peter lewis, CEO

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Never heard of the "Kingdom of Hearts." Any good?

Slightly off-topic, but I wonder when the next Kingdom Hearts game is coming out

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My opinion? yet another thread of people throwing reasons as to why it'll be exclusive to "X" console... all while throwing insults at other consoles...

sorry man... enough of these threads already.

You're friend told you...

That is about as much proof as anyone will ever need!!!

/sarcasm

I'll believe it when I see it...until then...I'm outta this thread...there will be war

Around the Network

Great intel my friend, look forward to hearing that announcement!

What are you looking at, nerd?

@thekitchensink
Isn't '358/2342 i494 and 8 7ths weekly daymonths' the next KH game out?

Hmm, pie.

Xen said:
My opinion? yet another thread of people throwing reasons as to why it'll be exclusive to "X" console... all while throwing insults at other consoles...

sorry man... enough of these threads already.

Throwing insults? Could you care to explain..................................................................................................................................

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Why did IGN put a section for Kingdom Hearts 3 on it's Wii page the day of Nintendo's E3 press conference? What happened?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

After all the 'Will KH3 be on PS3 or Wii' Threads I've seen over the last 4 years it going 360 exclusive would be a f---ing riot. However, I think KH fans would be very disappointed since most of them probably already own a PS3 or Wii.

Personally, I'm not a KH fan and don't care but it'd be surprising if it didn't come to Wii. MS would have had to shell out some serious $$$ for this to be true.