By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Ocarina of Time still the greatest game of all time??

Snesboy said:
killeryoshis said:
No the game is kinda boring and is very outdated. But the game was surpuressed by pikmin back in 2001. Sorry its the truth Flame sheild up

You are going to need a better flame shield than that. No correct spelling in your shit trolling either. Outdated? Try playing any PS1 game. Boring? You might want to play MGS again.

But I don't like stealth games. And ever heard of opnion. That's what I feel about the game. No need to hate on a person who
has a diffrent taste

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

The greatest game ever I believe is entirely opinion based, it can never be stated as a fact

killeryoshis said:
Snesboy said:
killeryoshis said:
No the game is kinda boring and is very outdated. But the game was surpuressed by pikmin back in 2001. Sorry its the truth Flame sheild up

You are going to need a better flame shield than that. No correct spelling in your shit trolling either. Outdated? Try playing any PS1 game. Boring? You might want to play MGS again.

But I don't like stealth games. And ever heard of opnion. That's what I feel about the game. No need to hate on a person who
has a diffrent taste

I have heard of opinion, mine is awesome, yours sucks. But I disgress...

To answer this question, we have to ask gamers (not critics) about it. That's what gamefaqs did with its huge poll contest to find THE best game ever. And guess what?

The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time won that title.

Followed by FFVII at #2, The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past at #3 and Final Fantasy X at #4.

MGS4 did good in making the Semifinal but was beaten by both FFX and Ocarina of Time.

People have spoken!

megaman.2. said:
FreeTalkLive said:
No and it never was. the Game Boy version of Tetris is the best game ever made.

Tetris? loool

I don't see what's so antic about the idea. Tetris is a simple yet ingenious and timeless puzzle game that expanded into a massive demographic and holds a great cultural impact. Definitely deserves to be considered one of the best games in my book.

Onto the original topic. I have never considered OoT to be the best video game ever. Personally, even in the Zelda series I have considered LA, ALttP, and MM to be above it. Oh and tbh, MGS4 is far from considering to be one of the greatest games ever, imo.

Around the Network

OoT will be usurped sometime in the future but as of now no game is as good as it.

The greatest game of all time is determined at least 10 years after its release , if OoT is still regarded as the best game(to a majority of people) then of course it will still keep its rightful place as the greatest game of all time.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Snesboy said:
killeryoshis said:
Snesboy said:
killeryoshis said:

has a diffrent taste

I have heard of opinion, mine is awesome, yours sucks. But I disgress...

Actually my opinoin is cooler and was better than the average person

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

it was the first game with an innovative gameplay and c'mon people, those graphics were totally insane for 98, dont even need expansion pack..

that's why it still know as "the best game ever"..

It never was.

killeryoshis said:
Snesboy said:
killeryoshis said:

has a diffrent taste

Hey, If you wanted to play the "thats my opinion" card, then ya shouldn't have made the bolded statement.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach