By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My ps3 has broken...AGAIN!!!

I would also like to add, that you want your letter to stand out. While Sony's President or VP of America probably receives hundreds of emails a day, I would be willing to bet they don't receive many registered letters at all.

Good luck.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

pristine's a liar. Never owned a ps3.

definitely has never played me in killzone, or killed me with the machine gun she likes so much.

theprof00 said:
pristine's a liar. Never owned a ps3.

definitely has never played me in killzone, or killed me with the machine gun
she likes so much.

She?

Tease.

I judge what people look like based on their avatar

Lol, I look nothing like my avatar.... It is my alter ego!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

My 60gb launch ps3 is now in for service for the third time. First time was during the first year and the ps3 was getting crazy hot so i phoned Sony and got another ps3. Second time was just last month and i got the yellow light which was the motherboard and the Blu-ray drive which both gave out.

Now my ps3 is in again and this time for what appears to be a problem reading any of the video files from the psn, they all have these small black lines all over the place during playback and some visual glitches on the xmb when i have the normal background.

^ Its stories like this and my own personal experience that have me buying my games for the Xbox 360. My 60GB PS3 is actually worth something, so im actually better off in many ways by not using it!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
^ Its stories like this and my own personal experience that have me buying my games for the Xbox 360. My 60GB PS3 is actually worth something, so im actually better off in many ways by not using it!

I was thinking about just selling my 60gb console, better then any model at retail.  And i live about a 10-15min drive from the Sony repair store where they sell refurb ps3's for $300 with a 1year warranty.  My repair bill was $190 with tax and only comes with a 90day warranty.  I have thought of buying a 360 arcade but the XBL fee and the controller which i find uncomftable for shooter games is my only turn offs.

Griffin said:
Squilliam said:

I was thinking about just selling my 60gb console, better then any model at retail.  And i live about a 10-15min drive from the Sony repair store where they sell refurb ps3's for $300 with a 1year warranty.  My repair bill was $190 with tax and only comes with a 90day warranty.  I have thought of buying a 360 arcade but the XBL fee and the controller which i find uncomftable for shooter games is my only turn offs.

Sounds like a plan, and you'd probably get $500 at least for a 60GB I would say. So you net $200, get a 1 year warranty and hopefully leave your troubles behind?

Tease.