By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TGS interview with Phil Harrison.

Wojtas said:
ohhh, she didn't even answer (the tragedy!!)

Probably because ... that's kind of creepy.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network

i finsh games...so i must be a yak

Galaki said:
Wojtas said:

On a side note, Lolita, want to go on a date ?

On the interwebs, men are men, women are men, and children are FBI.

Someone needs to quote this for their signature. Galaki that was beyond funny. Keep up the good work. I really needed that laugh man.

Lost tears of Kain said:
"most gamers dont finish games, so i think the length is just fine."

O.O

Judging by the charts, most gamers don't buy heavenly sword.  Am i rite guys?

TheBigFatJ said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
"most gamers dont finish games, so i think the length is just fine."

O.O

Judging by the charts, most gamers don't buy heavenly sword. Am i rite guys?

I dont have the cash at the moment for Heavenly Sword =[  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

have you guys seen the TV spot for it yet--the one in the state looks ...--the girl they have is not very attractive IMO plus you can clearly see the "god of war rip off"

Wow, that was some awesome spin on HS. What do you mean people don't want a short game!? We think it's good when people finish their game and want more, even if they feel like it wasn't long enough.

And of course my favorite part was what do you mean HS is 6 hours? Only the most hardcore testers who play the game everday can finish that game in 6 hours. Right Phil.

Also forgot to mention that his one random 5 star review in a random newspaper was his proof that Heavenly Sword was hailed as an incredibly success and must have by mass media and gaming critics alike.

Must be a really slow day so that is all really? So we are going to analyze every word they say nowdays.

W29 said:
^I don't finish most games either. There isn't a problem with that.

Same here , I only finish around 30-40 % of my games ... only my PSP has a finish rate of ~ 70-80 % :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!