By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TGS interview with Phil Harrison.

Recent games I haven't finished: FF3, Phoenix Wright (not sure why, freakin amazing), Metroid (Again, wtf, why not...I guess I'm just sucked up with other things, and also TF2)...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Watch the vid before you whine like a bunch of fanboys.

He insinuates that people are finishing Heavenly Sword and wanting it to be longer because its so good.

Darkdays said:
Watch the vid before you whine like a bunch of fanboys.

He insinuates that people are finishing Heavenly Sword and wanting it to be longer because its so good.

Yeah that is what I loved XD.

Interviewer: So many are complaining about the fact that when they finish the game they want more.

Phil:  Euhm euhm...Since when is that bad? Because they want more when they finish the game that is badly of us?

I have to agree with him that most people that pick up video games leave a lot of them unfinished. HS is right in the range where I'd be able to finish the game, supposing it was otherwise something I'd wish to play.

And what's wrong with him saying that it's a good thing when people want more of the experience? God knows no one is begging for more of Lair. Maybe they can add some downloadable content to improve the experience for those few, but either way the game experience as a whole doesn't seem to be a let down.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

i know I haven't finished quite a few games. and yea I wanted more of HS, which is def. a good thing.

Around the Network

true gamers finish all their games !!!!!
you begin, you finish !

Can Phil H

Time to Work !

true gamers finish all their games !!!!!
you begin, you finish !

Can Phil Harrison take the command of the Sony's ship ?
cause we need him !

Time to Work !

People buys games only to not finish them? Utter stupidity.

On a side note, Lolita, want to go on a date ?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:

On a side note, Lolita, want to go on a date ?

On the interwebs, men are men, women are men, and children are FBI. 

LOL

Time to Work !