By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

Sony leader stuff is also a joke, what are we, a military group?

Don't do stuff that makes the whole Sony community over here look dumb.

Around the Network

I, you don't want him as your 'leader'.

i

he made the famous sony leader thread last year, since then he has been calling himself "the sony leader", i find it funny so NAY

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Xen said:
Sony leader stuff is also a joke, what are we, a military group?

Don't do stuff that makes the whole Sony community over here look dumb.

Well said! I couldn't have agreed more with you! Thats why we must do this! Show us that you are you own independent thinker, and say "I."

Around the Network

I.. am a supporter of stupid threads like this being deleted.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

CaseyDDR said:
I.. am a supporter of stupid threads like this being deleted.

But....but we both like DDR

I take my vote back...

Former something....

Cougarman said:
he made the famous sony leader thread last year, since then he has been calling himself "the sony leader", i find it funny so NAY

More reason why he should come up with something more fresh and get off that ride he's been riding the last 12 or so months!

I read your posts cougar and you are a smart poster, but just because of a thread (that went totally off topic by the way) that had more people against him than with him, you accept him as your leader! Really!? 

I don't get it... I didn't get banned.... but i don't see my first post in this thread...

4 ≈ One