By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

I WILL BE THE NEW SONY LEADER ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!

I like Playstation :)

Football fan out.

Around the Network

Or actually, 'I'

It's just dawned on me that he recently bought an Xbox. Thats not exactly pure now is it?

Dethroned Officially on Sunday, June 7th, 2010, 00.40 GMT+0

Leonidus said:

Or actually, 'I'

It's just dawned on me that he recently bought an Xbox. Thats not exactly pure now is it?

Dethroned Officially on Sunday, June 7th, 2010, 00.40 GMT+0

Exactly

It saddens me, but I'm getting off work
Keep the "I"s coming .We will continue this tomorrow, or tonight if I'm not tired when i get home

You know what this means, we need a new leader. When do the elections start!?

I vote CGI Quality!
....or wait, he's too decent and unbiased/

I vote Crazzyman :))))))

Around the Network

Sony fanboy has a leader here now? who is the xbox 360 leader or the wii leader most of us are not aware of? are there guilds here too that you can join? :P

The other two camps aren't cool enough for leaders

I nominate Sarah Palin to lead the Sony user base. She hunts bears and wolves. She is able to stand up to the Russians, by telling them to go home when they come around her yard. Also, I figure that the Sony user base will keep her SO busy, she won't be able to run for president for 2012.

Yes, I did drag this thread into the political realm, but since this thread has a political angle to it, might as will engage in a nomination process, and nominate someone with some political experience.

Leonidus said:
The other two camps aren't cool enough for leaders

LMAO..

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

richardhutnik said:
I nominate Sarah Palin to lead the Sony user base. She hunts bears and wolves. She is able to stand up to the Russians, by telling them to go home when they come around her yard. Also, I figure that the Sony user base will keep her SO busy, she won't be able to run for president for 2012.

Yes, I did drag this thread into the political realm, but since this thread has a political angle to it, might as will engage in a nomination process, and nominate someone with some political experience.

No, impossible. She aimed to make it to the White House alongside McCain. Inside the White House there is a Wii.

Not pure enough