By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

Gilgamesh said:

I don't see why not, I like my Sony products :D

Cool, am telling hatmoza2.0

Gilgamesh...now thats a name of a leader alright

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Oh, dear. So we can't have a single leader?

How about a cabinet? I would like to nominate myself, CGI, hatmoza (whether you like it or not), Munkeh and Darth.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

And axumblade and Gilgamesh!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@Kantor

I actually included you&Darth in the list i presented to hatmoza2.0

But
Gilgamesh is the leader
CGI could be the head of Public Relations
hatmoza will head security

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

^ Am hiring you as head of "Sony Council"

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
^ Am hiring you as head of "Sony Council"

I wish the new PE would come to ps2 instead.

OT, you guys took megaman.2 seriously?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@Pristine20

you mean PS3....right?? Come on "AYA" on HD

Megaman is the Sony leader!!!! This thread fails for not acknowledging!!!

Kantor said:
Oh, dear. So we can't have a single leader?

How about a cabinet? I would like to nominate myself, CGI, hatmoza (whether you like it or not), Munkeh and Darth.

haha I knew you guys entered this thread for a reason.

Or, we could turn this thread Communist.
Equal opportunities