By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

@Taz!

hhmmmm..........Have we met before?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Yes, this is my 3rd account.
I like fresh beginnings!

@Taz!

LOL, i hope u never get married XD

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
@Taz!

LOL, i hope u never get married XD

Nah, I'd just have to make sure she 'was a good one' so that I wouldn't get bored of her.

Anyway, I had to change accounts. I've gone of '300' the movie so a username like Leonidus was wrong, Tazmanian Devil is so much better ..Also I like the prediction league and my old account was poor, so......

I do like my new accounts, Ive went through 4 PSN accounts and 3 VGC accounts in 2 years!              

I like the idea of a SONY cabinet!

We'll be like the UK government & megaman.2. can be like the queen (not much power left anymore) LOL

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

^ LOL, good one darth

^^^

if that happens i wanna be on the wii cabinet.

and the survival horror cabinet.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

WE can ask mods if we are allowed to make these cabinets, if not leaders

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wow...just wow.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

No stop this nonsense. The problem isn't we should replace megaman.. but remove this stupid thing once and for all. I personally don't want someone to refer to himself as my leader and debate his opinions based on the entire fanbase of the sony platforms.

I didn't sign up for this thread either cause i didn't wanna be an ass.. but when i go into it and see nominations and what not for a new person i have to say .. STOP ! XD Right now. Drop the crap. Let's get away from this bullshit.

It's time to drop the ball. And the nonesense. Please.

Check out my game about moles ^