By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the biggest joke of E3?

The vitality Sensor can go die ... honestly, i dont know WHO nintendo was trying to ' IMPRESS ' with that piece of crap

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

Around the Network

As terrible as the Vitality Sensor was I'd have to say Milo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Natal - Silly tech demos, cheesy video, no compatibility with any of the games announced at the conference, and a legion of hypocritical "journalist" fanboys worshipping it.

Milo - the prototype for skynet, video and not an actual live demonstration, and apparently doesn't work as advertised

Halo - Really Microsoft, do we need more Halo announced already? ODST isn'teven out and we have Halo Reach announced with no real details or gameplay. I can imagine how hard it was for MS to restrain themselves from announcing Halo Chronicles, Halo 4, Master Chief & Microsoft All-Stars Racing and more.

Final Fantasy XIV - It's an MMO, it's coming out before XIII, it's an MMO, and apparently it's not really exclusive. And it's an MMO.

IGN - For the Kingdom Hearts thing

Sony wand - The entire presentation was a joke

Drunken frat boys - They whooped and hollered all through Sony's conference, even in the middle of game demos for no apparent reason.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well the guy demonstrating Sony's wand was hilarious. He couldn't do shit. Kept tossing those things up trying to hit them and continued to fail haha. Then of course some of the NATAL demonstration was pretty funny. And just announcing the vitality sensor was completely hilarious. Let's announce something that serves no purpose whatsoever haha.

But the funniest thing still is Milo. Scary but hilarious.

Vitality sensor from what I have seen.

Around the Network

It was Fun... That people believed at the conference for a second that Vitality sensor was a nintendo Joke... and also the FFXIV... people had the same reaction... it was like... you cant be serious...

But the biggest joke of E3 for me was this:
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75588

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Showertea said:
Another priceless moment was when Sony dedicated, like, 10 minutes to Assassin's Creed 2 gameplay. Umm... isn't AC2 a multiplatform game? Are you really that starved for content, Sony?

Okay, so let's take out Assassin's Creed 2, they still would have had the longest press conference by 20 minutes, and they had to cut God of War short. Oh, and they did not even bother to show of Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time or Heavy Rain because they had so much to get through.

Nintendo could only fill 1 hour, so they clearly are sooo pathetic that they only have enough stuff for that time

Microsoft had to show us the Beatles Rock Band, Modern Warfare 2, Ride and probably a few more that I can't think of, and that was in a 1:30 conference as opposed to Sony's 2 hour one

it is the vitality sensor, but you can't be so sure because we know almost nothing about it, what is it's purpose and how it's going to be used

second joke, is Sony motion control, because even if it's 1 year later than 1:1 motion control from Nintendo, it's also not even completed!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I've been thinking... I think that the Vitality Sensor will be bigger than people expect it to be.

Biggest joke of E3 was that Sony translator guy that didn't look up from his notepad the entire time. It was weird :P

@ puffy, yeah that guy did not seem as though he was expecting to be there. Kojima's translator knew the script, but that other guy seemed to be writing it down as he was going