By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the biggest joke of E3?

Vitality sensor. WTF!?

Around the Network

Jokey Haha: Sony ps3mote demo
Jokey facepalm: Bam there it is!
Jokey pwnage: Forza 3 will be the best racer this generation boasting 400 cars from 50 manufacturers...24hrs later...GTpsp will have 800 cars running at 60fps...

Edit

Jokey OMG did he just say that?!: This is true motion control, this is just sitting on a couch doing some pre rendered waggle.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

Jokey pwnage: Forza 3 will be the best racer this generation boasting 400 cars from 50 manufacturers...24hrs later...GTpsp will have 800 cars running at 60fps...

Edit

Jokey OMG did he just say that?!: This is true motion control, this is just sitting on a couch doing some pre rendered waggle.

You failed to mention GTPSP has only 35 tracks. Forza 3 has 100. Also you failed to mention how one will be an amzing sim and the other will be portable hope.

selnor said:
Ajescent said:

Edit

You failed to mention GTPSP has only 35 tracks. Forza 3 has 100. Also you failed to mention how one will be an amzing sim and the other will be portable hope.

You fail to mention the portable hope will outsell the amazing sim.

selnor said:
Ajescent said:

Edit

Are those 100 unique tracks? Because GT PSP has 60 track variations

Around the Network
Akvod said:

You win

4 ≈ One

selnor said:
Ajescent said:

Edit

Huh??

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Akvod said:

You win

I can't believe no one caught this... I mean... the actors weren't like "Wait I feel like this is wrong" The film crew wasn't like "WTF are the doing?" the editor... I mean wtf.

JEDE3 said:
"8. the guy taking notes during Kojima translation - it was really unprofessional"

Do all asians look the same or something? Or are all asians Kojima? because that definatly wasn't Kojima

ugh, i though it was during Kojima presentation of psp Metal Gear Solid game.

yeah the elephant thing looked just wrong - it looked like Mandingo having his way with that guy and not cute asian girl(well i think she was asian) with some bags.

It was KY from Polyphony when he was talking about GT PSP