By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Is the girl the sword?

Mope, I'm pretty confident. Look at the texture of the legs, and of the hilt of the sword in TP:

In my view, when the girl transforms the diamond will slide down as she closes her wings/arms. It makes sense as her head seems to have a point, while the arms folded together have an "edge". It would also fit with her skirt being the "knobble" of the hilt.

Edit: After seeing her picture again, it would make more sense if she would stretch her arms out upward, placing them together head in the middle. That would also ensure that the diamond is properly located andthe hilt stays where it should be. Additionally, the points on each side of the arm would fit together nicely as a point

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Edit: I was under a lot of stress.

Snesboy said:
YES OH MY FUCKING GOSH THERE ARE LIKE A HUNDRED THREADS SAYING SHE IS THE GODDAMN SWORD. PAY ATTENTION.

Um this was poted hours ago and saw no thread at the time and you need to chill out,no need for caps.

Besides these forums always has multiple topics on the same subjects,do you pull a hissy fit every time....you need to learn not to let such trivial things ESP online piss you off so easy.

i think this may tell the story of how the master sword was created.

@Ryudo

I used shift. Caps lock is fail.