By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Is the girl the sword?

So this is crazy fan theory of course but the girl in the artwork is it me or does she look very similar to the master sword hilt,after all in wind waker the king was a boat.

Will the sword transform?

Around the Network

she does have a silver-y color...

I think so, she looks like the sword a lot.

If you look at her color, and her body kinda looks like the master sword's handle...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

so how mayn threads will appear talking about the exact same thing?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

This has been thoroughly discussed already in different threads, and even more thoroughly in the Zelda-article on the front page. :p

IMO, yes, I think she very well might be. Kind of a no-brainer, if you look at it, and the fact that Miyamoto when he showed the artwork specifically pointed out that Link was not holding a sword.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I'm putting 300 dollers that the game is the eairliest part in the timeline

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Maybe. I was thinking because of the spirit, the story will be focused on spiritual aspects.

That way Link will have to get into certain positions to activate the actions to defeat certain evil spirit. That is where MotionPlus comes in.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

@killeryoshis, it is probably in earlier parts of the timeline bcoause it's the story of the sword and the fairies.

WHAT IF VITALITY SENSOR IS USED IN THE GAME? D:

killeryoshis said:
I'm putting 300 dollers that the game is the eairliest part in the timeline

That is Minish Cap and look at the story before Link.

It even tells how Link even started getting the trademark pointy hat and Tunic.