By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Worst Fanboys

I'm number 8, used to be number 7, and number 5 also.

I don't know what kinda heavy metal shows OP goes to, but people dress surprisingly normal at most metal shows I've been at... usual combo of jeans and band tshirts, some even in business casual wear if you can believe that... then again, most shows i go to are in NYC in big clubs/venues and not some hole-in-the-wall truckstops out on the middle of nowhere lol.

Not too many people go crazy with the stereotypical all black and make-up and stuff, unless OP is going to alot of scream-o/mallcore shows that appeal to the scene teens. No self-respecting metal head would be caught dead at one of those shows lol!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
bardicverse said:
Xxain said:
are you kiddin RAIDERS FANBOYS HELLOOOOOOOOO

Don't make me come over there!

lol

-is clueless-

Xxain said:
bardicverse said:
Xxain said:

lol

Damn Chargers punks

Is Hulk and steroids the same?

Soccer fans?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Xxain said:
bardicverse said:
Xxain said:

lol

-is clueless-

The Oakland Raiders, theyre an American Football team. They have some very crazy fans, dress up in crazy black and silver costumes at games. Xxain is likely a San Diego Chargers fan, the Chargers and Raiders are very traditional, common rivals.

I like the list. But i think they are rather harsh on pokemon. It was a great game made by game freak and only became the huge marketing ploy it is because nintendo instantly recognized it's potential, bought game freak, and started the marketing campaign in tandem with the release of the original title. If none of the marketing existed...it would still be a solid RPG. But maybe I'm delusoinal

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

bardicverse said:
PullusPardus said:
Xxain said:
bardicverse said:
Xxain said:

lol

-is clueless-

The Oakland Raiders, theyre an American Football team. They have some very crazy fans, dress up in crazy black and silver costumes at games. Xxain is likely a San Diego Chargers fan, the Chargers and Raiders are very traditional, common rivals.

oh those guys.

well in here Soccer fans are more .

its always ManChest-er united Vs ArseAnal 

sorry... they annoy  me.

the people you see online dressed in final fantasy costumes

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Facebook Moms