By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Worst Fanboys

Jonas brothers, twilight, britney, harry potter and that crap fans, ...

Around the Network

I agree with Sega fanboys. Genesis was their only success and then they released the failures which were 32x and Sega CD to try and keep it alive before releasing their next console which failed.

O-D-C said:
Facebook Moms

THIS LOL!!!

If you though your mom was a nosey-body before... well it doesn't get much more annoying than that!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

pastro243 said:
Jonas brothers, twilight, britney, harry potter and that crap fans, only the annoying little girls that I hope get raped one day.

not to pick on you or anything . . . but you want to see little girls get raped one day?  kind of not a good thought

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

PullusPardus said:
OH YES!

Twilight Fangirls !

how did i forgot about that?

^

-_-

Around the Network

all the shit little girls listen to

Well, I am a Sega fan. I understand why they had to stop making consoles, but I also stated that them not making consoles will relegate them to being a marginal player in the videogame industry, as they have shown themselves to be. They score points with quirky titles, but just aren't huge.

I remember the last days of Sega as a console maker. I saw the geeful chuckling by Playstation fanboys. I saw how there was said sheer delight they would get to play all the great Dreamcast games. Of course, the games never quite materialized. Like, Powerstone never showed up on the PS2. Crazy Taxi on the PS2 ended up an abomination also.

Also, as much as I am a fan of Sega, I wish they not try to enter the console market again. They will flat out lose if they try that.

PullusPardus said:
Xxain said:
are you kiddin RAIDERS FANBOYS HELLOOOOOOOOO

Raiders fanboys?

Example:

Woo Woo!

i agree with 10, 9, and 3.
also, where are the twilight fans?

Err, Sega fanboys are not nearly that irritating.
For me, Marvel Fanboys would take the top spot

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach