By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Worst Fanboys

Euphoria14 said:
Well, if I go by personal experience alone I would have to say that I hate those annoying, arrogant, spoiled New York Yankee fans.

This.

Yankees fans and New England Patriots fans (the rabbid kind who hates any fan of another team, not the casual fans)

Around the Network
TX109 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Well, if I go by personal experience alone I would have to say that I hate those annoying, arrogant, spoiled New York Yankee fans.

This.

Yankees fans and New England Patriots fans (the rabbid kind who hates any fan of another team, not the casual fans)

I live in NY and I'm a Red Socks fan so....it does not end good ever...

Former something....

I was expecting us Sega fans to be high on the list BUT NUMBER 1? WTF? A fallen hero is still a hero. I'd pick a fallen hero before a living villain any day. And come on, no Sony fans? People have gotten SHOT at the PS3 launch SHOT!
Terrible list, just terrible.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Wow... the level of that article's nerdiness made me feel totally un-nerdy.

All fanboys (and girls) are equally annoying!!! I am a Nintendo and Star Wars fan. And I know someone who doesn't share my fandom will find me annoying as hell.

But I think the most annoying of all are those that are so freaking cool that have no passion for anything in specific. Somehow they are pefectly balanced individuals that only care about the "important things in life" whatever those may be. To them everything is "just a game", "it's just a movie", "just a book".

These people feel that they can judge those who are pasionate about something and call them geeks, nerds, freaks, or whatever, and dismiss their passion as pure crazyness.

End rant.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Around the Network

I've never met a Hulk fanboy, weird.

AdventWolf said:
I've never met a Hulk fanboy, weird.

The author of the article is probably the real world equivalent of The Simpson's Comic Book Guy.

SEGA!!!

edit: I used to be a Sega fan. But they're not the Sega of old since the Dreamcast went broke. I wish they would come back with some kind of new gaming concept...To me their legacy of games is still among the best ever!

I suppose a list like this is just personal experience, but here's some I would have definately put on the list:

Linux fanboys
Sports Team fanboys
Car Manufacturer fanboys

and a few others I would have at least considered

Mozilla fanboys (much less obnoxious since FF became popular)
Google fanboys
Lord of the Rings fanboys
Harry Potter fanboys
Batman fanboys
Square Enix fanboys

and, of course, every console that has ever been popular.