By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Magazine: The Conduit Review

Hi everyone.

I can assure people that this review isn't fake. The magazine was waiting for me at home yesterday. I was gutted to see 76%. The mag is available in the shops today.

In other news Grand Slam Tennis did get 90%; Another Code received 84%; Swords and Soldiers 91% and Boom Blox Bash Party 92%.

I'll probably still buy the Conduit. I was really hoping it would get a gold award. Oh well.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

Sounds more like their issues were with little things like the level design and variety of the enemies, that it felt dated, and too much like Perfect Dark, so the game itself seems fine

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

i'll still buy it but expected something more

let's see what IGN is going to give

but since Call of Duty MW2 is not coming to Wii, i guess i'll get this and Metroid Trilogy

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

ash3336 said:
I think this is a fake. A lot of things show that.

First of all, they give the description for Capture the ASE for ASE Football. They also show a picture of European box art instead of American. Pictures are really old. Mostly taken from IGN and GameSpot. No mention of death animations, graphical effects and most importantly CONTROL CUSTOMIZATION!

This looks fake to me. IF it is real then Nintendo Power are literally not good reviewers.

A) I have no idea what ASE football is. Nor do I care because I am buying this for single-player. Because I need a Wii game to play.

B) Official Nintendo Magazine is a European magazine.

C) Magazines often take screens from the ones they get released by the developer. Those screens aren't that old.

D) Everyone who is going to buy this game knows about the control bullshit. No one cares either.

The only thing I see that imples fake is the release date: June 12th.

Game doesn't come out until the 26th in Europe.

If they complain about the story and campaign gameplay being repetitive...I don't really care Xd
I'll be playing multiplayer and will probably get through the story once. Multiplayer is where it's at and I'm sure it will be great.

I think people will still buy this game. HOw many base their decision on a UK nintendo magazine. If it gets similar reviews from big gaming websites, then that might change some minds. I will buy it regardless.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

HOW DARE nintendo magazine rate a pro game so poorly! Damn nintendo magazine to hell

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

They rated cod:waw 90% on the wii.
They shouldn't be trusted.

Ok everybody. Listen. I JUST got my ONM today aaaaaaaaaand........ it's real. The pages posted by 11ht11 are real, complete with the blatant errors of the missing WFC symbol and incorrect release date. Wow... this comes as a big surprise to me, i was so sure it was fake too. I really didn't think the errors were such coincidences but it seems this time i must accept it. ONM always overrate stuff, i dunno how this ended up below 80%... especially since CoD: WaWii was rated 92% but... *sigh* oh well.

I still don't like what was written in their review, i'll wait and see what most others have to say, either way this game is still mine come the end of June. I'll say again that the review IS REAL. Looks like you win this time TWRoO XD

How technical is your game?

Haha wrong release date.
Isnt this why they hire editors?

That's a worryingly low score. Was hoping this was going to be a 90% plus game given the effort being put into it. Disappointed that it may turn out to be just an average shooter. Will probably still get it though since I don't have any FPS. Skipped CODWAW cause I was waiting for this instead.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down