By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto responds to Natal, Sony Motion Control

Great answer by Miyamoto. I still need to see MS and Sony conferences to hear what they said about Nintendo.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Oh so after all... Nintendo, once again... was right. No wonder Miyamoto is considered to be the best game designer. And of course, Nintendo the best Video game company ever.

Kudos

No, its not.

To you, and anyone else who might walk this earth with the notion that there is or ever has been a greater videogame company than Nintendo, go check out the all times sales chart right here on VGChartz. Check the top 10, or top 20 or some such. If you are too lazy or shortsighted to realize that virtually every major innovation in the current videogame industry was pioneered by Nintendo, then at least seeing the list of the most iconic and best selling videogames should open your eyes.

There comes a time when claiming 'your opinion' just has to yield to facts. And the facts are that no matter which way you look at it, Nintendo is the greatest videogame company ever.

Bong Lover said:
BladeOfGod said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Oh so after all... Nintendo, once again... was right. No wonder Miyamoto is considered to be the best game designer. And of course, Nintendo the best Video game company ever.

Kudos

No, its not.

To you, and anyone else who might walk this earth with the notion that there is or ever has been a greater videogame company than Nintendo, go check out the all times sales chart right here on VGChartz. Check the top 10, or top 20 or some such. If you are too lazy or shortsighted to realize that virtually every major innovation in the current videogame industry was pioneered by Nintendo, then at least seeing the list of the most iconic and best selling videogames should open your eyes.

There comes a time when claiming 'your opinion' just has to yield to facts. And the facts are that no matter which way you look at it, Nintendo is the greatest videogame company ever.

That may be true, but the most fun ive ever had have come from SONY.  When it comes to consoles themselves it orders PS1, SNES, PS2, PS3, Dreamcast, XBOX, X360.  So sure Nintendo may be the best video game company ever, but SONY still is number one in fun for me.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

wow he's so damn cocky

Bong Lover said:
BladeOfGod said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Kudos

No, its not.

Sales doesnt prove they are the best. But if you still want to look at sales how about the fact Sony sold most consoles in last 15 years????

And i fail to see how Nintendo is the greatest when Sony and MS can buy that small company :)

Around the Network

Ahah, they can buy Ninty yeah? I think that if they continue like now in a few years by now they'll bought by other new companies: windows is loosing a lot of people because of Apple or Linux (Windows had 99% userbase in 2000, now it's under 90%), if Natal fails X360 can't do anything against Wii, Sony lost all their PS2's earns because of PS3, and is still living because the videogame is only one of the Sony's sectors.

Yeah sony sold more consoles in the last 15 years, but is not the company with the best earning, an in the market the eraning are more important than the sales: a Wii game which sells 500k it's not a fail, a PS3 game which sells like that it's a fail. If you don't earn well you can't support your console and the next generation is in warning...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Untouch said:
dbot said:
Sony announces an accessory for a motion technology they introduced 7 years ago and they are copying Nintendo? Interesting.

oh lol

I am surprised you didn't go for

BladeOfGod said:
Bong Lover said:
BladeOfGod said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Kudos

No, its not.

Sales doesnt prove they are the best. But if you still want to look at sales how about the fact Sony sold most consoles in last 15 years????

And i fail to see how Nintendo is the greatest when Sony and MS can buy that small company :)

Do you honestly believe that?

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

I lay on a coach when I play games

And I wish SONY had stuck with the Break-Apart controller idea...

4 ≈ One