By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto responds to Natal, Sony Motion Control

disolitude said:
Great...so Miyamoto influenced Sony and MS with his motion controls invention.

How about he takes their influence on online play, mature games and console processing power next gen.

Why would he want to copy second and third place? 

CIHYFS?

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Oh so after all... Nintendo, once again... was right. No wonder Miyamoto is considered to be the best game designer. And of course, Nintendo the best Video game company ever.

Kudos

Yes they are right once again...jsut like when they were forcing 3rd parties to sign exclusive agreement contracts with the NES, or when they stuck with cartriges...or when they released the virtual boy

Face it, nitendo has been hit and miss as much as any company.

Nobody is perfect still.... best company ever

Reggie: "Yeah...I like that"

I think it was very obvious that this was going to happen (Competition moving towards motion controls). It really is just the natural and long overdue evolution of the industry.

I just want to know where all the people that argued with me about this for the last 2 years have vanished too. Most of them were planning on quitting gaming if motion controls caught on, maybe they did and that's why they're not here to bash the idea of motion controls now?

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Maynard_Tool said:
Oh so after all... Nintendo, once again... was right. No wonder Miyamoto is considered to be the best game designer. And of course, Nintendo the best Video game company ever.

Kudos

No, its not.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Shanobi said:
disolitude said:

How about he takes their influence on online play, mature games and console processing power next gen.

I don't think the man who is lauded as the greatest game designer of all time needs to start adding boobies to your  fantasy-angst games, just so that a few teens will think he's cool.

And online isn't the be-all-end-all of gaming. It's what you do when the core single player game isn't compelling enough to play it on it's own.

No one said anything about bouncing boobs. Hes been making the same brand of fantasy gaming for decades now. And while there is nothing wrong with it, it wouldn't hurt to accept an influence here or there form the industry.

Making a game where you are given a choice to save or kill princess Zelda would be splendid. Or you can marry her and have babies... Fable showed us its possible.

Also online play is key...http://kotaku.com/5278060/no-online-play-for-new-super-mario-bros

Coop in that game is useless now. When I have 4 people over we are watching a game or having a bbq. We are not playig the wii.

lol Zelda is not about choosing a side or F*ck Zelda to have babiez. If you want babiez go buy it, Ubisoft has some of the greatest hardcore baby games.

And to that guy claming Sony was first on having motion well sorry to disappoint you but Nintendo already did that with the NES! Interesting huh?  

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

dbot said:
Sony announces an accessory for a motion technology they introduced 7 years ago and they are copying Nintendo? Interesting.

oh lol

Untouch said:
dbot said:
Sony announces an accessory for a motion technology they introduced 7 years ago and they are copying Nintendo? Interesting.

oh lol

motion controller with cabe in it? lol

BCrayfish said:
disolitude said:

Why would he want to copy second and third place? 

LOL

Miyamoto's the man.

/respect