By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think this E3 has killed Sony is Dead Threads?

After viewing E3 this year, I think it's pretty much a given that the PS3 will sell at least 50 million consoles this gen and the PSP and its various models will sell at least 75 million units as well.

Do you think we will still see Sony is dead threads when these consoles reach these milestones?

To be honest, I think we will.

Around the Network

my sony ps3 works just fine

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

txrattlesnake said:

After viewing E3 this year, I think it's pretty much a given that the PS3 will sell at least 50 million consoles this gen and the PSP and its various models will sell at least 75 million units as well.

Do you think we will still see Sony is dead threads when these consoles reach these milestones?

To be honest, I think we will.

No pricecut = Sony sales fail.

Sorry.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.

errr no on both fronts I disagree. Slim PS3 this year and PSP Go not costing more than a 360.....then I will agree no problem.

I think it's just spurred on more "Wait until 2010!" threads.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Around the Network

never had a psp but now i want one... and gt5 will be huge... sony aint dead and buried yet... IMO

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

@derek

yeah we clearly see that in the sales chart

PS3 is WAY WAY WAY below the console half its price....oh wait.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lol no All the games that can sell some ps3 are coming out 2010

no. and sony has continued to prove that they dont learn from their mistakes.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

darthdevidem01 said:
@derek

yeah we clearly see that in the sales chart

PS3 is WAY WAY WAY below the console half its price....oh wait.

MS = profit on each 360 sold.

Sony = loss on each PS3 sold.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.