By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think this E3 has killed Sony is Dead Threads?

gebx said:
leatherhat said:
Of course not! They will find (read: make up) new reasons for sony's inevitable demise.

Oh, I didn't know Sony's financial losses were made up by 360 fanboys...

my bad..

On the other hand Microsoft lost 9 billion dollars on EDD, but i didnt see ''EDD(read xbox ) is doomed'' threads

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
Nothing is gonna stop the ps3 is dead threads. Even though there is no proof that its dead. There has already been a thread in the past that if the ps3 and 360 were both launched at the same time ps3 would be ahead even at the price its been. Would it be winning? No very doubtful but just ignore the ps3 is doomed threads. and no price cut Sony fails?? umm no. Failure in that statement. Even with the ps3 at the price it is now, for it to be <8 million behind 360 is pretty damn good

MMh intersting point of view.. .how to explain that PS2 sales are so close then ?

How to explain that a Blu-Ray less console is 8 millions units ahead AND growing AND selling more games AND selling more contents ? Just the price cut ?

Anyhow PS3 is not dead.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
Jboy0990 said:
Nothing is gonna stop the ps3 is dead threads. Even though there is no proof that its dead. There has already been a thread in the past that if the ps3 and 360 were both launched at the same time ps3 would be ahead even at the price its been. Would it be winning? No very doubtful but just ignore the ps3 is doomed threads. and no price cut Sony fails?? umm no. Failure in that statement. Even with the ps3 at the price it is now, for it to be <8 million behind 360 is pretty damn good

MMh intersting point of view.. .how to explain that PS2 sales are so close then ?

How to explain that a Blu-Ray less console is 8 millions units ahead AND growing AND selling more games AND selling more contents ? Just the price cut ?

Anyhow PS3 is not dead.

399$

I don't know, but ps3 sales are down year over year. That's not a good sign. Ps3 ate through all the profit the ps2 made.

Ps3 won't die this gen, but it will die once the new gen begins. It won't last 10 years.